Must-Reads for Sravan
 
See more
 
 
 
 
 
Highlight of the day
 
 
 
Apple Won't Make a Car (Toyota Already Does)
 
Roger C. Lanctot on LinkedIn
 
 
 
 
 
 
Recommended for you
 
 
 
JMU #2 Top Public Universities in the South
 
Jason Bourne
 
http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/regional-universities-south/top-public
 
The First Firing is Always the Hardest
 
Dustin McKissen, CAE, CME
 
Growing up, I felt like I had a direct report in the form of my younger brother. He was supposed to follow my orders. If he...
 
We got our CfD ... oh dear.
 
James Rowe
 
The good news - we got a CfD for Wick Farm! One of only five solar projects that made it through. The bad news - the strike price...
 
If Carpenters Were Hired Like Programmers
 
Barry Vredevoort
 
If Carpenters Were Hired Like Programmers Interviewer: So, you're a carpenter, are you?Carpenter: That's right, that's what I...
 
What your 3 year old knows about marketing
 
Joseph Kingsbury
 
This was me and my 3 year old son at CVS the other day:(He's pointing to a hair coloring product for women. Life-like, I know.)So...
 
Americans want an energy plan, instead they get politics
 
T. Boone Pickens
 
For all his talk about the future, President Obama's decision to veto the Keystone pipeline shows a dangerously...
 
The Best Advice I Ever Received
 
Ed Hecht
 
The best advice I ever received came from my Dad during Junior year of college. I was struggling mightily that year and there was...
 
 
 
 
 
© 2015 LinkedIn Ireland Limited. LinkedIn, the LinkedIn logo, and InMail are registered trademarks of LinkedIn Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
 
You are receiving LinkedIn Pulse emails. Unsubscribe.
This email was intended for Sravan Aksharasumam.Siri.Pictures (--). Learn why we included this.
 
LinkedIn is a registered business name of LinkedIn Ireland Limited.
Registered in Ireland as a private limited company, Company Number 477441
Registered Office: Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland
 
 


This entry was posted on 5:53 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

About Us